Mitragyna speciosa Kratom is illegal in many South-East Asian countries, such as Thailand, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma) and Vietnam (though the specificities of the law is unclear). Kratom use is, however still quite common in these countries, especially in rural areas, even though these countries...
- LATEST in The history and legality of Mitragyna speciosa - Is Kratom legal or illegal?
- LATEST in Definitions - Drug Tolerance (Kratom)
- LATEST in Definitions - Withdrawals (Kratom)
- LATEST in Definitions - What is an Opioid? What is an Opiate?
- LATEST in Bibliography on Kratom and Kratom alkaloids - Bibliography on Mitragyna speciosa Kratom and alkaloids