kratom and peanut butter

kratom momma

Hey folks! I've been browsing the web, looking for ways to cook with kratom. This site helped me out, but while I was browsing I noticed no one seemed to mention MY (current) favorite way to ingest kratom - mixed in with smooth peanut butter! I don't know if the oils make kratom less effective, but so far I haven't noticed it. I've also tried mixing it in with yogurt, grapefruit juice (shudder) and making tea out of it. Peanut butter hides the bitterness quite well, and I can just eat it by the spoonful - I do need to freshen my breath afterwards, though. Any other "favorites" out there? I'm a "rambler" folks, early apologies for any posts that go on forever. Read you soon!

Blessed Be
Kratom Momma

Buddha

I've never heard of that method before! It sounds like a pretty good idea. I've gotten so used to the ol toss n wash, that I haven't tasted it or got it stuck in my throat in forever. That was the worst part at first I would buy capsules and use those mostly. Sometimes I like to make tea. but yeah I'm pretty basic and boring. Peanut butter is good at hiding the taste from other things. If anything, the oils might help the kratom? I don't know. Some foods seem to increase effects, and some kill. peanut butter is a little high in carbs, which is one of the things that kills the effects of kratom. I've heard grape juice, oatmeal, eggs, and vaious other things can increasethe effects.

HiveMind

Although I love peanut butter, the very consistency of the kratom itself would turn me off, even when mixed like this. I wonder if the effects would last longer due to it being metabolized slower...

kingkushherbals

Wow nice to the the new tip to enjoy kratom without bearing its bitter taste i will surely try this. But i doubt oil will less the effect of kratom. It really hard for me to bear the taste of kratom, so i just prefer it to have in capsule form.