Green vein Malay Kratom

kratom_boy

Malay kratom,
usually found in green vein variety, is also known for its long-lasting effects (many report upwards of eight hours) and the fact that - unlike some other strains - it lends itself to being 'topped up' with small amounts as its effects begin to wear off. Therefore it would theoretically be possible to enjoy the effects of Malay kratom - or a blend containing mainly Malay kratom - for the entire day.

Here are some user experiences with Green Malay kratom:

M.F.W december 18 on facebook
I burned 6 grams of Green Malay at 10 this morning and now (8 hours later) i still feel that kind of relaxation that take place after the euphoric energetic rush of this leaf! Just wow!

K.S December 7 on facebook
Ho ho ho tree...that sample was absolutely incredible! Definitely the strongest burn I've done. Energy was very intense, lasting around 8 hrs.

C.D.S. December 7 on facebook
I burned 9.5 grams, + 60 mins loads of energy very uplifting. Got that nice warm fuzzy feeling generating from my stomach and radiating out to every limb of my body. Wow I am getting some of this right away. This literally hands down is better than any Kratom I have ever had before.

ST. November 29 on kratomconnoisseurs Forum
I got my Green Malay over the weekend, and after burning it a few times I'm pretty sure this is the best malay I have ever burned. It is very similar to SGM, with its long burn time....I'm going to be ordering a larger amount with my next order, thanks

T. W November 24 on Facebook
Real nice. Much more pleasant taste. Less nausea. More euphoric. A cleaner feeling altogether than the other supposedly thai source I was burning. In fact I was beginning to get a headache from the other strain and the Malay took it away!

S November 22 on kratomconnoisseurs Forum
I got my green Malay on saturday.... and wow! this is the most potent malay that i have ever had! i have never been too impressed with malaysians (the kratom, not the people), but this one is fantastic!

C.E November 15 on Facebook
Compared to Bali kratom...Its more potent!
Hmmm, similarities are there, the come up is extremely similar except where Bali gives that warm flush tingly feeling the malay is more intens and rushy on top of that. In Bali the balance then goes towards sedation, but the malay g...oes to euphoric stimulation and then equals out in a 50/50 stim/sed (this feels GREAT!). Then it burns a long time, slowly creeping to full spectrum sedation, lasting you almost 2 times longer then Bali. Great stuff if you ask me. Another point is: The malay has a very mild taste compared to Bali.

E November 14 on kratomconnoisseurs Forum
This is the Malay I've been waiting for all year. Green, fresh and that great energy and euphoria. The aroma took about 45 minutes to come on and is fantastic. Its hard to describe the energy
yet at the same time, relaxation. God bless good Malay. I'm stocking up on this leaf.

Back