Detoxing from opiates

bluewave

Does anyone have any experience with or know about using Kratom to help reduce dosage or even detox from opiates (Oxycontin etc.) My goal for now would be reducing my dosage ...

Thanks

IMO, with the use of kratom, there is no need for opiates. It will eliminate 99% if not all of the withdrawal. Any other withdrawal symptoms could easily be alleviated with some natural remedies. Also, kratom is better at pain relief than most opiates. when you switch to kratom, use as much as you feel like you need for the first week or two. After a week or two, most people find that they don't need as much kratom. After that, you can taper off kratom fairly easily... or keep using it for all it's positive purposes.

Anybody wanting to get off opiates, the best kratom strains would be good quality PC bali, Red vein Borneo, or maybe some Red vein thai. How much you will need will depend on your current opiate dosage.

this is just from research. I've never had an opiate dependency.

Thanks for you message, I'm sure you mean well, but really if you have not walked the walk of having an opiate addiction, it is far more complicated than to simply take some Kratom and reduce your dose down to nothing..., The suggestion that it will "eliminate 99% if not all of the withdrawal" is simply not true, and I say this from a great deal of experience.

IMO, with the use of kratom, there is no need for opiates. It will eliminate 99% if not all of the withdrawal. Any other withdrawal symptoms could easily be alleviated with some natural remedies. Also, kratom is better at pain relief than most opiates. when you switch to kratom, use as much as you feel like you need for the first week or two. After a week or two, most people find that they don't need as much kratom. After that, you can taper off kratom fairly easily... or keep using it for all it's positive purposes.

Anybody wanting to get off opiates, the best kratom strains would be good quality PC bali, Red vein Borneo, or maybe some Red vein thai. How much you will need will depend on your current opiate dosage.

this is just from research. I've never had an opiate dependency.

It is rare that the kratom doesn't take away all of the w/d. I've read thousands of personal stories, and for a very small number of the cases, kratom didn't take away all the w/d. That was usually very long term (30+ years) high dosage opiates. If you don't mind me asking, what is your current dose and of what? Also, are you sure that you have had GOOD quality kratom? that makes all the difference. And, what w/d symptoms did the kratom not take away for you? I've helped many people get off opiates without much suffering involved.

I am currently at about 160mgs of oxycontin, in November I was at 320-400 over the past 10 years, I have reduced with the help of small doses of Ibogaine. I just returned from a 5 week stay in Mexico, there are some wonderful Ibogaine providers there...

I had to come home to take care of some business, I will return to Mexico in two weeks to continue my reduction. I would like to know more about using Kratom...

bw

It is rare that the kratom doesn't take away all of the w/d. I've read thousands of personal stories, and for a very small number of the cases, kratom didn't take away all the w/d. That was usually very long term (30+ years) high dosage opiates. If you don't mind me asking, what is your current dose and of what? Also, are you sure that you have had GOOD quality kratom? that makes all the difference. And, what w/d symptoms did the kratom not take away for you? I've helped many people get off opiates without much suffering involved.

To eliminate opiates the best way is Kratom. It is really helpful and highly effective. To consume Kratom the easiest way is in capsule form, otherwise it can be taken in powder or tea form but you have to bear its bitter taste. Do not use Kratom in excess.

Buy Kratom | Kratom

Back