New version of the kratom.net coming

kratom devotee

Administrator
Staff member
As some of you have already noticed I am tweaking the website.
I have been working on a new version of the site since august.

You can expect a new design, much better forum functionality, new shop and more functions to increase information exchange. I plan to upgrade the forum software soon.
I am currently working on the new design. Which then needs to be coded / implemented. Hopefully I can complete the overhaul in 2 months. Bear with me. :)

I hope that these improvements will allow this community to grow. Kratom.net has an important role to fill in providing honest kratom information. I would like to invite anyone that has the kratom plant at heart to join in and make this happen together.

Once I have completed the new version of the site and it is released I will look into ways to increase the visiblily and Google ranking. Hopefully to the number 1 Google rank it had some years before.

If you have any requests, suggestions then let me know...

~KD

The forum software has been upgraded to better software.
Soon the article system will also be replaced, and a new design will be applied.
The new logo gives a hint about the upcoming design.

The website has been migrated to a dedicated server to allow it to grow.
I hope you enjoy the new software.

If you upload an avatar (click on it to edit it) then you will get a more personalized experience.

I have added a media gallery so that you can enjoy and share images and videos about kratom.

More is coming...

Back